Donate to MSI
Ways to Donate
It is your generosity that allows us to do what we do. Each donation makes a difference in the life of many underserved persons. They thank God for you and we thank you so much for your contribution.
Gifting by mail, send your check to:
Medical Servants International
970 West Valley Parkway, Suite 665
Escondido, CA 92025-2554
(Please include a note indicating how the gift is to be used)
Gifting through donor-advised funds, please indicate to the fund manager that the donation is for the ‘General Fund’.
(We have discontinued gifting by credit card because of the amount of money taken out of each donaton by the credit card service)
Examples of what your gift can accomplish:
$14 - Vitamins for 30 people for one month
$50 - Anti-malarial medications for 30 people
$700 - A suitcase full of antibiotics
Any amount can be used to purchase Bibles and Evangicubes
Medical Servants International is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. The Medical Servants International Federal Identification Number (FEIN) is 46-3893827. If you have a question about donating, please contact us at 760-644-4316 or email us at John@medicalservantsinternational.org The IRS rules for traveling for charity can be found at www.irs.gov/newsroom/tips-to-keep-in-mind-for-taxpayers-traveling-for-charity
Please click here to download our MSI General Brochure
Our MSI Financial Policies
Because the Lord supplies us with resources for ministry through individual contributions, our accountability is both to Him and to our donors. We have a responsibility to be faithful stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices. Therefore, we are committed to fulfilling the following standards:
• We subscribe to a written Statement of Faith clearly affirming our commitment to the evangelical Christian doctrine. Advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through medical servanthood is the singular objective of our financial conduct.
• We are governed by a responsible Board of Directors, who receive no financial compensation for their service. Our board meets to establish policies, approve budgets, and review operational results and ministry accomplishments.
• Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and to avoid conflicts of interest. Because we believe that it is God’s place to prompt a response to our fund-raising appeals, we shun high-pressure or manipulative fund-raising tactics.
• Our fund-raising appeals clearly identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied, and we ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they were raised. Our Board has directed that all contributions designated for specific projects shall be applied to those projects. Occasionally, we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project. When that happens, we attempt to contact the donor to see if we have permission to use these funds to meet a similar pressing need. Our policy is to meet the medical needs God lays before us, so that Christ is lifted up and his Gospel is advanced.
• Contributions to the ministry are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by IRS rules.
• We will not operate this ministry with indebtedness that dishonors the cause of Christ and hinders the work of the Gospel. When we make a purchase, we pay the approved invoice within 30 days. We do not treat our vendor’s as lenders.
• Out of respect for donors’ privacy, we do not share our mailing list with other groups and maintain tight security on our list of friends and supporters.